Left is an original gargoyle taken off Pont Neuf.
Above is what was then known as Place Royale around 1665, but after the revolution was renamed Place des Vosges in the 4th.
Right is part of a stained glass window.
The painting below right shows the College of 4 nations on the left, and the Louvre on the right. This is the view from Pont Neuf around 1665-1669.